CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jonah's wedding and Bad Blogger!!!!

Yes ladies, its official, Jonah Stout is off the market! We had the privilege of seeing one of my oldest friends get married. Jonah and Lacy had such a sweet ceremony at a farm in Maryville, and Lacy was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. Thank you guys so much for inviting us. Jonah also had a dream that we where having a boy! I think those Stout boy's have some kind of ESP! Congrats guys, we love you.
Sweet Jonah getting married
The Buggy Boo. We love you
Emma and all of her men!
My sexy man with his 70's hair do. He loves weddings can't you tell.
Worst Blogger in the world
Okay, Okay so I know I am the worst blogger in the world, but that is how I am with everything. My life has been so hectic since Emma got out of school, plus I have a very bad case of pregnancy brain. Never in a million years would I have thought that a 4 year old would rock my world, but Emma Beth does it with ease!

Not only have I not been blogging, but I have also not been taking pictures which is so unlike me. I had lost my camera, but don't worry it is now found! With that being said here is a little postview of what has been going on with the Henderson Clan! Today we had the wonderful pleasure of keeping Jenna Grace Wilson (Vals newest addition). She was precious, plus it gave Emma a sneak peak at how it is going to be when the baby comes. We would love to have JG back at any time! Last week we went to VBS at Trentville. One of my dearest friends Emily Stout was the all mighty director, and she did a beautiful job. Emma had such a great time. Thanks Em for all your hard work, we love you.

Finally baby news; we will be 15 weeks on Saturday, and besides this bad case of heartburn, I feel GREAT! I have a doctors appointment next Tuesday, and next month we get to find out the sex! If anyone has any baby names please throw them my way. As of now the only name we have is Fetus! Fetus Henderson, kinda has a ring to it! (Trust me mom, I am just kidding.)

3 comments:

Amber said...

jonah is married- and I didnt get an invite! tell mr stout that I am a ball of flames right now. ahhh yes, the housewife in training program. really- i am just in the figure out what you are doing with your life program- but Cody calls it housewife in training program. yes- lets have lunch soon!

Kylie said...

what about Harrison??? love ya Kylie and Hannah

Frances Vineyard said...

Hey, I just checked your blog and all your updates. I'm so glad the baby is doing well, and I can't wait to hear the boy/girl news! I want to see a picture of Jonah's wife! That is great that he is married! :)