CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

A Great Trip to Charleston

What a great trip. This was my first visit to Charleston, and it has quickly become one of my favorite places. We had such a good trip and ate tons of good food. Check out the pics.


Mom, Sissy, and Aunt Emily at RB's. My pitty stuck her head in too~
The Girls Playing in the Ocean
Loving on Makenna
Barbara and Kenna
Best Friends

Family
Buggy ride around Downtown Charleston
My Sweet Angel
Shes so rotten



4 comments:

Sara said...

We love Charleston too! We went there for our anniversary last year. I love the picture of the girls holding hands on the beach.

Frances Vineyard said...

I love her dress! cute pics

Frances Vineyard said...

Thanks for your comment. You are so sweet! :) If you click on Jessica's blog on my blog friends, you can go to her blog. How are you feeling????

Amber said...

ok, so this whole blogging once a month thing isnt cutting it. we need more posts little woman! I need reading material! So, do a sister a favor and post something!!!!! by the way- I havent seen you in a century or at least a decade or something.