CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fetus Update

We had our 15 week update today and it was interesting to say the least. We decided to take Emma with us because she is all into the baby development. She has been asking questions like how is the baby going to come out, and what is baby doing? SO if anybody has any suggestions to how to answer these questions I would love some help! Dr. Edmunds started the Doppler to find the heart beat and could not find it at first. That is the scariest feeling in the world! I think I stopped breathing for a few minutes. She finally found it and the baby kept going off and on. I guess I have a very active child! Dr Edmunds asked Emma if she wanted a brother or a sister, and Emma replied, "My Mommy can't handle another girl." My child is rotten. My next appointment is scheduled for July 16th and we get to find out the sex!

1 comments:

Kylie said...

YAY!!! Great update! :)
Love ya, kylie