CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Styles by Clay

So after months of laughter and tears, I have Finally convinced my hubby to cut his hair. But first we had to have a little fun! Scroll down for laughter!




Look at all of that hair!






A MULLETT!

Is that hot or what

Business up front, party in the back!



Yes, have no fear, the back got cut, so now it is business all over. Can you imagine someone actually wanting to get a mullett? I would pay someone good money to walk into Salon Visage and be like "Can you just cut the front really short, and leave the back long". Anyway some good laughter to start off your Friday! I hope everyone has a great weekend.
*All you mullett lovers, no pun intended!


2 comments:

Kylie said...

So funny!!! :) I will have to share some of Ty's haircut pics with you. I'll see if I can find them. . .

:)

Frances Vineyard said...

That's just funny...I don't care who you are! :) LOL