Not me Monday, by any means! I did not get woke up by a telemarketer that could not speak English at 8:00 in the morning after being up with Iva Kate (aka the screamin deamon). After falling back to sleep, I did not get re-woke up by Emma asking for breakfast! I certainly did not have a flat tire when I went out to my car!

And I defiantly did not have to call poison control because Emma colored on her tongue with one of those magic markers that only work on special paper. Guess what the work on tunges too!
*Update* I did not have to go up to Emma's horribly messy room to discover that she had cut out princess from a book and stuck them with glue on to her wall. My husband would never proceed to pull them down and have the pant come off of the wall to!


1 comments:
Sorry you had such a bad Monday, but thanks for sharing with us! :)
Post a Comment