So, IK went for her 3 month old checkup! She is a beautful 12lb 10oz baby! Iva Kate can be the sweetest baby, she coo's and smiles all of the time, that is if you are holding her. She is held about 90% of the day, and as you can see from the picture, this is what happens if you put her down. The Dr said we should work on trying to get her out of our bed and into her crib. She said start with daytime naps. So far, she has cried on and off for 1.5 hours with about a 20 minute nap in between! I guess she will be sleeping with Justin and I until she is 10! Too bad she is just so darn cute!
If I could only keep up......
17 years ago


1 comments:
Note to self-Start crib day one! But you are correct, she is so cute!!! :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment