The Henderson household is needless to say CRAZY right now. Getting ready for a new child is hard work. I have been meaning to put a new update on here for weeks now, but I got a new camera, and the files are HUGE and it takes forever to upload.
I am almost 32 weeks along and counting. Dr Edmunds told us that she will probably be here on or the week before Thanksgiving. She is going to check in 2 weeks to see if she is still Breech and if I have dilated. YIKES!
I got the most exciting news on Sunday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My cousin Kylie who happens to be one of my favorite people in the entire world is PREGNANT! God has such a funny way of working his beautiful magic. She called me Sunday night to tell me, and it still brings tears to my eyes thinking about it (I guess the pregnancy hormones). Watch out world 2 pregnant Underwood girls! go congratulate her at thegavfan.blogspot.com
In Emma Beth news, she has decided to be Superwoman for Halloween. Don't ask me why. She had a solo at chapel on Tuesday that she has practiced for 2 weeks, and really enjoyed using the microphone. Any suggestions for a 5 year old Christmas present?
If I could only keep up......
17 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment