We went to the Dr for our 28 week appointment on Monday, and everything looks great! I did get to take the sugar test, and when I was pregnant with Emma I was loving that orange stuff! This time they gave me fruit punch, and it made me want to vomit, and the cup was huge! The baby is breech, so that kind of freaks me out a little bit, because I really DO NOT want a c-section. All my friends have had them, and they say they are not that bad, but having my guts cut open does not make for a happy afternoon! By the way we have offically decided on a name. She is going to be Iva Kate! Iva was my great grandmothers name and it means a gift from God, and I just love the name Kate, and it means pure. My mom said the kid usually acts opposite from what you name them, so she will probably be a little hellian! From the way she kicks all the time, I can tell she is going to be my wild child, but every family has to have at least one! Val has already started the monogramming, she got us the cutest diaper bag for our shower. I have pics, but have been to busy to get them up here, but keep it coming Val!
If I could only keep up......
17 years ago


3 comments:
that is a super sweet name!!!! yipee!
I LOVE the name!
Love it!!!
Post a Comment