Well, anyone who knows me (and my dramatic ways) knows that I have been CRAZY over the past few months! So, needless to say, I have not had time to post any blogs:( Not to mention the fact that my laptop has went to PC heaven! I am lusting for a MAC! I might even trade my husband for one. I think I would be getting the better deal! Just kidding honey!
On to the kids! My baby graduated Kindergarden! It was a tearful event but she has had a fun summer playing with Renee and Granny Jenn! I think she now has sugar running through her veins instead of blood and she has gained about 10 lb's! She gets more and more mature every day! She is madly in love with Iva Kate, and Iva Kate is with her! 5 years is the perfect amount of time in between children!
Iva Kate has gotten so big and changes everday! She started sleeping through the night at about 5 1/2 months, started sitting up at 6 months, got 2 teeth at 6 months, and has just started crawling! She is still a wild woman and loves to be held! Her skin tones are so dark that we have changed her name to Guadalupe the Mexican Princess!
Thanks everyone who has been praying for my dad and family! They have really been appreciated and felt! He just finished his second round of Chemo and I think is starting his own business canning things! Mom says her garage looks like the third isle of the Food City! He starts radiation and this third round of chemo on August 4th so more prayers are greatly appreciated! Other than that he feels pretty good! Mom has been cooking like a wild woman to make sure he keeps his boyish figure, and so far, he hasn't lost that much weight!
Anyway, I am off to spend some long overdue time with my chitlins! Love to all!
If I could only keep up......
17 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment