CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter

I hope that everyone had as fabulous of an Easter as we did! Easter is pretty high upon the list of favorite holidays! What a fabulous thing to celebrate, the gift of forgiveness and eternity! This year we kicked things up a notch! Papaw, Granny Jenn, and Tanner joined us for an Easter/Cornhole tournament.

My sweet little sunflower I just love profile shots of Emma. She is always so serious!

My sweet girls with their Nana


"Hot Legs"




A little cornhole!










Emmy and Tann



Fat girl Fat girl what do you see? I see my Nana looking at me!













Jessie bought IK this braclet for Christmas!

























Look what the Easter bunny brought!









Sweet girl finally rolled over a few days before Easter! We took her to the DR for her 4 month appointment, and they asked me if she was rolling over yet, and I responded "that means we would have to put her down!" Well one day during her dramatic breakdowns she rolled over! Not necessarly because she wanted to, but because she was so mad I guess she just flipped! I did get this pic before she started on her next raging fit. Ever since then she has been like rolly polly olly.
















2 comments:

Becca said...

Iva Kate looks JUST LIKE Emma in the last picture :)

Frances Vineyard said...

I love their Easter dresses! Happy Easter!