CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Crazy Weekend

What a crazy weekend! Saturday started off with the jewelry show at 7:30. Gramps kept Emma, and the went on a date to the waffle house (Emma's Favorite). I picked her up about lunch time, and came home to get ready for Megan's sisters wedding I had to be there at 3:00 to help take pictures. Then my aunt Emily and Sissy Garrett had myself, Karyn Lee, and Rance Gossett a triple baby shower. We had such a great time, and wonderful food. Sunday was back to the jewelry show. Jessie and I took Val, and she was like a kid in a candy store. That kind of thing is right up her ally. I got lots of great gifts for Christmas, (and a few things for my self of course). After that it was off to show houses! We came home about 5, and I have been begging Val to come help me hang my wall letters. Little did I know that her and Emily had something sneaky up there sleeves. Emily had hand painted pictures for her sisters baby that match his bedding and they where BEAUTIFUL. I had mentioned to Val that I would love to have some for Iva Kate's room, but with Em being pregnant and an extreme perfectionist, I would never have asked her. But leave it up to Val! Emily showed up to "help" hang letters, and had 4 canvas pics to match my bedding. I was so excited. This is one of the most favorite, special things I have received. I am so blessed with the best friends in the world, and I love you all deeply!



Emily painted these
So pretty

My cute wall letters, thanks Val and Emily



Val and Emily contemplating

My sweet family minus 1





Emma Beth loving on Iva Kate, I know I think it is going to be Kacy and Justin plus 18!




Me Aunt Emiy,and Sissy Garrett







Karyn and I, the two pregos.








Mom and Sissy G









4 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

You are so funny, I love when you update!! You look so cute!!

Kylie said...

I will second Fran! :) Love the room, letters, pictures, furniture, everything!!!! Can't wait to see Miss Iva Kate!!!
love ya, kylie :)

Becca said...

I love the room! You look like you are about to pop!

The Polks said...

Can't wait to meet little Iva Kate. Keep us updated!