So my precious baby is no longer a baby. She is starting Kindergarden next week, and Monday she had to go for her checkup. It just seems like yesterday she was going for her first check up. I remember being in the KPA office 3 days after she was born looking at a timeline for shots, and 5 year old shots seemed like a million years away, and now they are here. For those of you that have younger kids, be prepared for this check up because it takes forever! She had to get 4 shots and a prick in the finger. I had to hold her down to get shots, and then after it was over she could not move. She cried for about 30 minutes and I wanted to cry with her. They said she was perfect! She did great on her hearing test and vision test, and weighed 49 lbs and was 48 inches tall. Tuesday is her first day of school so I am sure I will have more to post then.
If I could only keep up......
17 years ago


4 comments:
:( :( so bitter sweet!!
She is just perfect! :) Don't forget the tissues on Monday!!
How exciting for Emma but,a little sad for Mommy.
Thank you so much for talking with Mom during Carson's stay in the hospital. It really helped to ease our worries.
I hope Emma's first day of school goes great. Can't wait to see pictures!
Thanks again.
I think shots are hard for babies, but I can't imagine what they are like for 5 year olds, b/c they are harder to hold. Tell Emma I hope she has fun this year. I am sure I will be there some this year.
Post a Comment