CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Its a GIRL!

We just got back from the Dr. and she said it is 100% a girl! I had a whole entourage in the tiny sonogram room with me. Justin, my mom, Jessie, Granny Jenn, papaw Kevin, and of course Emma! I have been so anxious all week. I woke up a 4 a.m. with butterflies in my stomach. It took forever to find out the sex because she had her legs cross. She kept shaking my stomach trying to get her to move, and finally she did. This kid will probably be stubborn like me. Now it is time for shopping!

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Congratulations!

Meghann said...

Congrats on the baby girl! any names?

Sara said...

I bet Emma is thrilled!

Frances Vineyard said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad Emma will have a baby sister!

Amber said...

Yipee! so happy it is a girl! I cant wait to start making stuff!

dont worry honey! I have got you covered on baby girl stuff, there has been so so so many girls lately, I've got the patterns down to a science!

Jennifer V said...

Congrats!!!