Emma started wee ball tonight and after she had her dramatic breakdown she finally got up and enjoyed herself. She starts soccer on Saturday, yes yes I am a soccer mom. Whats next, a mini van?
Knock it out of the Park
A little peak into our quirky life.
Emma started wee ball tonight and after she had her dramatic breakdown she finally got up and enjoyed herself. She starts soccer on Saturday, yes yes I am a soccer mom. Whats next, a mini van?
Posted by the hendersons at 8:00 PM
3 comments:
You got some really cute pics last night!!! You will have to give me a copy of her schedule. :) Can't wait to see her and Chandler play!!! :)
She is such a doll!!!!!!! Let us know your tball schedule!
I can't wait to be a soccer mom. I have started Anna early. She loves to stare at her soccerball on her carseat. Emma always talks to me at school.
Post a Comment